What is Fortinet?
In order to understand the importance of Fortinet Firewall training in your career, it is primarily important to know about it. Here is an A-Z guide that will help you make up your mind about why you must go for Fortinet Firewall training.
Fortinet is an American MNC headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It is into Cyber Security. It creates Cybersecurity programming and apparatuses like Firewalls, anti-viruses and so forth. It is fourth biggest network security on the planet based on income.
Keeping in mind the requirements of different offices, Fortinet has developed different kinds of programs in order to cater different kinds of organizations. Fortinet provides FortiGate 30 series to satisfy the requirements of small offices while it has FortiGate 5000 series for a very large Enterprise.
There are a number of securities and networking functions that FortiGate it provides in the market, which includes:
- Firewall, VPN , and Traffic Shaping
- Intrusion Prevention (IPS)
- Integrated Wireless Controller
- Application Control
- IPv6 Support
- Data Leak Prevention
- Secure Wi-Fi
- Web Filtering
- VoIP Support
- Layer 2/3 routing
- WAN Optimization & Web Caching
What should I know before starting the training?
Candidate should be aware of TCP/IP, OSI model, Routing, Switching and practical functioning of Network technology.
How do I benefit from getting Fortinet Firewall training at NG Networks?
- At NG networks, you get trained to provide multi-layers of security.
- The curriculum helps you to build an understanding of multi-threat security, traffic optimization and VPN technologies that enable you to provide secure communication platform in organizations.
- You can select anti-virus engine that has the capability to balance the performance and enhance the security of the organization
- It provides you with the ability to run VoIP security on your network.
- We build your knowledge to enable optimized and acceptable use policies so that browsing can be limited to certain sites if needed.
Ng networks provide FortiNet Firewall training with its Network Security Specialist Course that gives you a comprehensive insight into the most advanced level of Network Security Traning.